We embrace challenges; we embrace growth. We embrace the unique needs and beliefs of all people, and we believe that diversity creates the opportunity for everyone to grow, through the relationships we build together.
We believe that empowerment is success. Whether it be empowering our client partners to fulfill their vision or empowering our Team Members to grow to their potential and beyond, empowering the creative spirit is the key to fulfillment for everyone.
Our goal is to continuously improve in everything we do and how we do it. You make us better and we strive to translate our vast experience, skills and knowledge into a constantly growing and improving resource for our community.
We’re Robert Thompson Contracting
and this is our story.
Robert Thompson Contracting was established by me, Chad Thompson, in honour of my late grandfather Robert “Bob” Thompson. While reflecting the admirable values of our namesake, Robert Thompson Contracting provides Kitchener-Waterloo and the Tri-Cities region with professional home renovations. But we’re more than just an answer to your residential makeover needs. We believe in value, communication, detail and craftsmanship. We’re extremely passionate about what we do.
At Robert Thompson Contracting, we’re all about open communication every step of the way. We strive to coordinate our work schedule with you, to keep you well-informed on a regular basis, and we’re always here to answer all of your questions at any given time.
To provide our clients with:
- Work delivered completely on time and on budget
- Direct communication and coordination of our work schedule with you
- High quality materials utilized with uncompromising attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Prompt, respectful service, both on and off the job site
- Direct and continuously open lines of communication throughout the project
- Respect towards you, your home and all of its’ occupants
- Availability and answers to all of your questions whenever you need us
- The peace of mind knowing that we warranty our work and are fully licensed and insured
To provide our employees with:
- A safe working environment
- Innovative projects that will continually challenge their skill-set
- A respectable and profitable career
- Direct and continuously open lines of communication